Candela’s ultimate purpose is to speed up the transition to fossil fuel-free lakes and oceans. We strive to re-think efficiency in marine transportation and radically push the performance boundaries of electric boats and ships.
By combining sensors, computers and advanced submerged hydrofoils, our electric craft fly above the water, reaching speeds and range previously attained only by fossil fuel powerboats.
Thanks to their remarkable performance, Candela’s craft are the best-selling electric boats on the market. Our first model, Candela C-7, quickly became Europe’s best-selling electric boat after its introduction in 2019. Its successor, the bigger C-8 day cruiser, outsold the C-7 just 3 months after launch. We are also venturing into professional watercraft with the revolutionary foiling P-12 Shuttle/Business/Voyager edition.
We are now looking for a highly motivated European Sales Manager to join our sales team.
Your core responsibilities:
- New-biz Hunter, with a built-in compass to navigate toward the quickest and most lucrative deals
- Your core market is Europe, and the target group is Hotels, Resorts, Waterborn Transport/Taxi Business, Boat Rentals/Sharing. You can also easily assist in closing B2C deals
- The product portfolio you will offer is the P-12 Shuttle/Business/Voyager edition as well as C-8 DC/HT/TT/CC and our P-8 Voyager
- You will do outbound sales, manage inbound requests, prioritize hard between different business opportunities and guide the clients from first meeting to signed deal
- You focus on deal sizes from 1-5 units (boats). For bigger fleet deals you will have support from our inhouse PRO Sales Support team
- Contribute to Candela market and sales team
- Minimum 5 years of global B2B sales experience, preferably in the boating business with a proven record of #signed deals/deal value per time-unit
- Daily prioritizations always favor client interaction, and you always ask yourself – what is the next step in signing a deal
- Market analysis support will be provided, but the more analytic skills you bring to the table, the better
- Experience in developing proposals, business cases, and complex sale negotiation is required
- A proven track record in developing trustworthy and successful relationships with customers
- You are used to managing customer expectations in terms of for example delivery time, changed technical possibilities and product specification in a fast-moving world of tech
- Solid understanding and genuine interest in the tech industry and premium technological products
- You feel comfortable in a dynamic and constantly developing environment, and happily assist colleagues as well as take help internally when needed
- You have a positive attitude: no job too big, no job too small
- You take full responsibility for your work tasks and deliver strong results
- You can communicate perfectly in English, good if you also speak Swedish but not a must
- Experience as a leisure or commercial vessel boater is a huge bonus, to be able to provide demos of the products in always changing weather conditions
- Bonus if you have personal drive for speeding up the shift towards a fossil-free future
Join a stellar team
By bringing together some of the world’s brightest researchers and engineers, we are pushing the boundaries of marine transportation. We take great pride in building engagement within our teams. Our internal motto is “with a revolutionary spirit and kindness”, which translates into an open and honest work environment.
We are a 200+, multinational team of experts within dynamic modelling, hardware design, hydrodynamics, control theory, machine learning, structural engineering work and production to build the next generation of waterborne transport.
This is a full-time position at our Headquarter in Frihamnen, Stockholm. Working language is English, if you also know Swedish it will be a benefit for yourself, but it is not a prerequisite for the role.
The selection and interview process is ongoing, so please send your application in English as soon as it’s ready. Kindly note that we cannot process applications sent via email.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!