Candela’s ultimate purpose is to speed up the transition to fossil fuel-free lakes and oceans. We strive to re-think efficiency in marine transportation to radically push the performance boundaries of electric boats and ships.
By combining sensors, computers and advanced submerged hydrofoils, our electric craft fly above the water, reaching speeds and range previously attained only by fossil fuel powerboats.
After launching Candela C-7, Europe’s currently best-selling electric boat, we recently launched Candela C-8, the first electric boat intended for high volume production. We are also venturing into public transport with the revolutionary foiling P-30 ferry, built for the city of Stockholm.
We are now looking for a highly motivated Warehouse Operator to support Candela’s growth ambitions.
We are looking for a Warehouse Operator to participate in our warehouse operations and activities. The Warehouse Operator's responsibilities include storing materials, picking, packing and scanning orders. The goal is to increase efficiency, profitability and customer satisfaction. More concretely, you will:
- Prepare and complete warehouse orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule
- Maintaining records, reporting relevant information and preparing any necessary documentation
- Ensuring basic maintenance standards and compliance with health and safety regulations
- Receive and process warehouse stock products
- Handle stocks on 8m high racksystems
- Ensure that all SKUs are available
- Work with improvements in stock area
- Prepare the kits of parts according to pick-up list
- Be responsible for the warehouse's work environment issues
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimise space utilisation
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and co-workers
The role has administrative elements that may increase in the long run.
To be successful in the role you probably:
- Speak and write fluent English
- Have a forklift license and Driving license B
- Have professional knowledge in inventory software, databases and systems
- Have good organization and time management skills
- Have good communications skills
- Are structured, solution-oriented and self-going
- Is a great collaborator
- Have an eye for detail and are good at numbers so that you pick the right products
- Have good interpersonal communication skills suitable for an international environment, and a strong cultural awareness.
Join a stellar team
By bringing together some of the world’s brightest researchers, engineers and boatbuilders, we are pushing the boundaries of marine transportation. We take great pride in building engagement within our teams. Our internal motto is “with a revolutionary spirit and kindness”, which translates into an open and honest work environment – work is hard but fun.
This is a full-time position at our new production facility in Rotebro. Working language is English, if you also know Swedish it will be a benefit for yourself, but it is not a prerequisite for the role.
The selection and interview process is ongoing, so send your application in English as soon as it’s ready. Kindly note that we cannot process applications sent via email.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!