Candela’s ultimate purpose is to speed up the transition to fossil fuel-free lakes and oceans. We strive to re-think efficiency in marine transportation to radically push the performance boundaries of electric boats and ships.
By combining sensors, computers and advanced submerged hydrofoils, our electric craft flies above the water, reaching speeds and range previously attained only by fossil fuel powerboats.
After launching Candela C-7, Europe’s currently best-selling electric boat, we launched Candela C-8 in August 2021, the first electric boat intended for high volume production. We are also venturing into public transport with the revolutionary foiling P-12 ferry, built for the city of Stockholm.
We are now looking for an Office IT Manager to support Candela’s growth ambitions.
About this role:
As an Office IT Manager you will have overall responsibility for our internal IT. You will work with daily IT-user support, routines and processes, IT security as well as negotiating requirements with suppliers. Since this is a new role at Candela you will also have a strategic responsibility, having a key role in establishing new ways of working and developing our IT function as we grow. Your responsibility includes:
- IT security and policies
- Coordinating projects and IT activities
- Ensuing workplace IT for new employees (telephony, computers, creating accounts, assigning permissions etcetera)
- Solve various IT-related issues such as hardware- and application support to local and remote employees
- Responsible for intranet and organization of related applications and licensors
- Manage assigned parts of the on-boarding and off-boarding processes
To be successful in the role you probably have:
- Minimum 3 years experience working in Helpdesk, Service desk, or in a similar role
- Experience with configuration, troubleshooting, and support of macOS and Windows as well as laptop/computer hardware and internet applications including web browser and e-mail
- Experience in Microsoft 365 administration
- Experience working with Active Directory, Antivirus and Cybersecurity
- Good understanding of LAN and wireless networks
- Familiar with support and troubleshooting of IOS, as well as office supplies like conference equipment
- Good communication skills in both Swedish and English, both verbal and written
We believe that you have a solid team working ethic, takes a positive approach to resolving issues and can deliver outstanding general day-to-day IT support. You like problem-solving and want to be a part of a fast-growing company. You also have the ability to work independently and manage different projects at the same time.
Join a stellar team
By bringing together some of the world’s brightest researchers and engineers, we are pushing the boundaries of marine transportation. We take great pride in building engagement within our teams. Our internal motto is “with a revolutionary spirit and kindness”, which translates into an open and honest work environment.
We are a 100+, multinational team of experts within dynamic modelling, hardware design, hydrodynamics, control theory, machine learning, structural engineering work and production to build the next generation of waterborne transport.
This is a full-time position at either our Headquarter in Frihamnen, Rotebro or Gåshaga. You will need to visit our production facilities on a weekly basis.
The selection and interview process is ongoing, so send your application in English as soon as it’s ready. Kindly note that we cannot process applications sent via email.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!