Candela’s ultimate purpose is to speed up the transition to fossil fuel-free lakes and oceans. We strive to re-think efficiency in marine transportation to radically push the performance boundaries of electric boats and ships.
By combining sensors, computers and advanced submerged hydrofoils, our electric craft fly above the water, reaching speeds and range previously attained only by fossil fuel powerboats.
After launching Candela C-7, Europe’s currently best-selling electric boat, we recently launched Candela C-8, the first electric boat intended for high volume production. We are also venturing into public transport with the revolutionary foiling Candela P-30 ferry, built for the city of Stockholm.
We are now looking for a Sr Commercial Manager to support Candela’s growth ambitions.
- Lead Candela’s global expansion in the Public Transport System domain - B2B & B2G
- Analyze relevant markets
- Build long term relationships with key stakeholders, Public Transport authorities, politicians, shipping companies & other relevant commercial customers
- Lead and execute tender processes
- Responsible for Public Transport Systems sales at Candela
To be successful in the role:
Experience from and knowledge in at least one of the following areas:
- Global procurement in Public Transport area, B2B and B2G
- Global sales of vessels, B2B and B2G
- Operation of public transport or passenger vessel network
- Complex stakeholder management
- Lead Bid/Tender processes
- Personal drive for speeding up the shift towards a fossil-free future
- Experience in developing proposals, business cases, and complex sale negotiation is required
- A proven track record in developing trustworthy and successful relationships with customers/key stakeholders
- Solid understanding and genuine interest in the tech industry and highly premium technological products
- You feel comfortable in a dynamic and constantly developing environment
Join a stellar team
By bringing together some of the world’s brightest researchers and engineers, we are pushing the boundaries of marine transportation and with sales on the Global market will that become your new home. We take great pride in building engagement within our teams. Our internal motto is “with a revolutionary spirit and kindness”, which translates into an open and honest work environment.
We are an 80-strong, multinational team of experts within dynamic modelling, hardware design, hydrodynamics, control theory, machine learning, structural engineering work and production to build the next generation of waterborne transport.
This is a full-time position at our brand new Headquarter in Frihamnen, Stockholm. Working language is English, if you also know Swedish it will be a benefit for yourself, but it is not a prerequisite for the role.
The selection and interview process is ongoing, so send your application in English as soon as it’s ready. Kindly note that we cannot process applications sent via email.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!