We are looking for an experienced HR Business Partner Manufacturing to join us in our mission to contribute to a greener future. Candela is a scale-up within electric boats and during 2022 we will go from 70 people to 140 people which is why we need an HRBP to ensure that our Manufacturing organization that will more than double its size this year is given the right tools and support.
By joining us, you will be a key player from the very start building a large-scale boat factory - a great step forward in the transformation to fossil fuel free lakes and oceans. With broad experience and the right attitude, the HRBP Manufacturing will make sure that our employees and leadership are provided with an exceptional working experience, as well as challenging us to thrive for constant improvement.
The HRBP role will be located in our new factory in Rotebro (until middle of 2022 in Lidingö) supporting our manufacturing team with the broad spectrum of HR areas. All this in a fast paced environment and together with the HR team building our organization, culture and processes along the way. You will report to our CHRO.
With a high-quality mindset and approach, you will be dedicated to building an excellent and functional organization, playing a key role in supporting and coaching our managers and employees in all HR related questions. With your passion and can-do attitude, you will take the lead into establishing, developing and maintaining Candela’s HR processes and policies locally. You will ensure that processes, systems and work routines are as optimized as possible and aligned with business needs and strategy.
Among your key areas of responsibilities:
- Support the production business in all aspects of HR on both the strategic and operational levels
- Build and develop HR processes in Talent Management, Succession Planning, Comp & Ben & Training & Performance
- Full responsibility for systematic work environment, both in manufacturing as well as on a central level
- Build and maintain excellent and effective employee relations, as well as union management relations and negotiations
- Support in recruitment process with a close collaboration with Head of Talent, to ensure right competence
- As part of your responsibilities, you will, together with our managers, ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable labor law requirements
- Lead and implement development projects within the HR area, both within manufacturing and on central level
You will work closely with the manufacturing management where you will contribute with a strategic and operative perspective to make sure the organization has the right focus to keep current and attract new employees to achieve our overall business goals.
To be successful in the role:
- University degree within HR or similar
- 5+ years of experience from a consultative HR partner role, preferably within manufacturing or logistics with a large number of employees
- Excellent knowledge in working environment regulations, performance management and employee engagement
- Good knowledge within Swedish labor law, work environment issues and knowledge of Swedish collective agreements
- Experience of union negotiations
- A track record that shows your ability to implement and facilitate HR processes operationally
- Ability to communicate fluently in Swedish and in English
Join a stellar team
By bringing together some of the world’s brightest researchers and engineers, we are pushing the boundaries of marine transportation. We take great pride in building engagement within our teams. Our internal motto is “with a revolutionary spirit and kindness”, which translates into an open and honest work environment – work is hard but fun.
We are a 70-strong, multinational team of experts within dynamic modelling, hardware design, hydrodynamics, control theory, machine learning, structural engineering work and production to build the next generation of waterborne transport.
Working language is English, if you also know Swedish it will be a benefit for yourself, but it is not a prerequisite for the role.
The selection and interview process is ongoing, so send your application in English as soon as it’s ready. Kindly note that we cannot process applications sent via email.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!