As a team we are very diverse, covering 11 nationalities and specialties ranging from electronics design to composite lamination. We love and are 100% focused on what we do, but are at the same time conscious about finding an acceptable balance with our lives outside Candela. And being good to each other is key – work is hard but should be fun. Candela is a great place to work. And an insanely cool Product.
Candela’s ultimate purpose is to speed up the transition to fossil fuel-free lakes and oceans. We strive to re-think efficiency in marine transportation to radically push the performance boundaries of electric boats and ships.
After launching Candela C-7, Europe’s currently best-selling electric boat, we are venturing into public transport with the revolutionary foiling P-30 ferry, built for the city of Stockholm.
Production takes place in our factory in Stockholm, where a 50-strong, multinational team of experts within dynamic modelling, hardware design, hydrodynamics, control theory, machine learning and structural engineering work to build the next generation of waterborne transport.
Candela continues to grow and we need to strengthen our HR and recruitment team. We have bold goals to reach the coming years, both for our business in general but also when it comes to finding amazing new colleagues to join us. Your main responsibility will be attracting and hiring the best talent on the market by networking and ensuring our presence as an attractive employer. You'll be joining a top talent team of bold, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
Since our HR team is small but expanding, you will also be, together with the team, driving projects within the area of HR. This could be employer branding, onboarding, employee engagement, improving processes and implementing new ways of working.
Core responsibilities for this role include:
As Talent Acquisition Partner, you will be working closely with the HR Manager, playing an important role in identifying, attracting, and engaging top talent and scaling our growth. You will also contribute towards building a professional HR function performing a mixture of operative and strategic HR-activities.
- Be the expert in finding top talents to be our next colleagues
- Take ownership and handle recruitments, from identifying, attracting, sourcing, and interviewing to sign and close, together with the hiring managers
- Recruit for different roles according to the company growth plan, including writing job ads, planning and managing advertising, and searching and networking on key hiring platforms, booking and conducting video screenings and interviews
- Make sure that recruitment and its processes meet the internal needs and dynamics to the organizational development
- Creating and maintaining a candidate base of qualified candidates
- Driving projects within the wider HR area (high and low)
The role is based primarily at our office, located in Gåshaga, Lidingö. We are searching for you who want to be a part of our growth journey and enjoy a wide variety of responsibilities. There will be plenty of opportunities for you to shape the role and your day-to-day work. You will report to our HR Manager.
To be successful in the role you have:
- A University degree, preferably within HR or business
- 1-3+ years experience of sourcing and recruitment experience, preferably in an in-house recruiting role in a high growth, fast paced environment
- A “doer” that get stuff done and doesn't mind jumping in when needed
- Great networking skills and an ability to gain trust
- Drive and ambition to always find ways to improve the quality of your work in detail
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Swedish is a must
Join a stellar team
By bringing together some of the world’s brightest researchers and engineers, we are pushing the boundaries of marine transportation. We take great pride in building engagement within our teams. We laugh a lot and have fun at work but take what we do and our mission seriously. Our internal motto is “with a revolutionary spirit and kindness”, which translates into an open and honest work environment – work is hard but fun. We support each other and prioritize team efforts over individual prestige.
The selection and interview process is ongoing, so send your application in English or Swedish as soon as it’s ready. Primary location is our Headquarter and production facility in Gåshaga, Lidingö. Last day to apply is July 31st, 2021. Kindly note that we cannot process applications sent via email.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!